Lilypie
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So, this is our first official blog post...for all of those out there who know how hard it is to keep in touch with everyone while keeping up with two little munchkins. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to keep you all updated, and with lots of pics of smiling faces to keep the grandparents happy:)

This is Caleb at his first Georgia game a couple of weekends ago. Of course his daddy wants him to be a Tech fan...but I am fighting that as hard as I can!


Emily had her Thanksgiving Feast at school today. She was, as you see, a pilgrim, and Jamie and I were both able to get off work and enjoy lunch with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Brionne! Caleb looks just like Jamie! They are just so cute!
Tracy