Lilypie
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emily's First Day of School

Em started back to school today! She is so excited! Jamie and I had our ultrasound appointment, but Oma was able to drop her off for us. I will leave here in a few minutes to pick her up...it is strange to be home without her here! Caleb is taking a nap, Jamie is at work...the house is actually...q-u-i-e-t! Hopefully this week will be the start of some regular blogging. Thanks for being patient with me, and also thanks, I guess, to those of you who haven't been so patient and tried to get me back into gear!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see Emily is going to do the "big bow" thing like Brionne did in all her school pics, ha! She is growing up fast and I know she loves going to school. :)

Unknown said...

I see Emily is going to do the "big bow" thing like Brionne did in all her school pics, ha! She is growing up fast and I know she loves going to school. :)