Lilypie
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Emily's new room

Almost done with Emily's new room...you can see where I painted the back wall pink, and then the rest of her room will be green. It's hard to see in the picture, but right now the slanted part of the wall/ceiling is white, and the rest of the walls are a knaki color. We plan to move Em into this upstairs bonus room, and then her room will become the nursery for the new baby.

Here is why I am almost done and not all the way done...I ran out of paint!!!!! This is all I had left in the hallway where her room goes into her bathroom and I ran out! The worst part was that I really worked SO hard to make the paint stretch so my back is killing me! I will p/u one more gallon on my way home tomorrow and finish it off and leave enough for touch-ups. Hope to post the finished project soon!


No comments: