Lilypie
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, Snow and more snow!

I am starting to wonder if we will EVER get back into a routine! Emily went back to school for a few days after Christmas break, but today is her third day out out because of ice and snow! Caleb went back to school for only a half day last week because of his tonsillectomy, but school has of course been cancelled for him all week too! I went in to work for part of Monday, but then was called off yesterday and today...and Jamie hasn't even gone back from Christmas break at all! His school calendar gave them a 3 week break that has now been extended to almost 4 weeks! He has next Monday off because of MLK, so he hasn't worked a Monday in 6 weeks!
We have had a blast in the snow though! Well, snow covered in ice:) Here are some snapshots of our fun!

Family of 5

Sledding down our hill...

Getting a little tired...

Hard at work!


Trying to dig out the bushes...

Our refuge from the snow!

1 comment:

~julie said...

This is GREAT!! I am so proud of all that you have done. I love the white border around your pictures. ~julie